The Ridger tagged me a while ago. The rules of this one are pretty simple. I have to respond to seven simple prompts.
- Share one random and or weird thing about yourself. I used to have 3 widow's peaks.
- Share a 2nd random and or weird thing about yourself. I got into linguistics because I like doing impressions and accents.
- Share a 3rd random and or weird thing about yourself. I learned how to do a wolf whistle from reading a book. I had always wanted to know how to do one and I finally learned how in high school when one English class was so boring that I started browsing through the bookcases for random books to read to pass the time. (Class was held in the library.)
- Share a 4th random and or weird thing about yourself. I never drink with my meals.
- Share a 5th random and or weird thing about yourself. In the 4th grade during a football game I go so mad at a classmate that the other kids had to hold me back. I kept fighting to charge at him and an older kid (Melvin I think...) kept saying to me "Stop looking at him. It's just making you madder." He kept blocking my view then turned me around until I calmed down. I felt so stupid afterwards and I haven't lost my temper since. I really don't even get angry anymore. (I'm so proud of myself.)
- Share a 6th random and or weird thing about yourself. I started violin lessons by the Suzuki method when I was 5 years old. I loved it. And I was pretty good. In the 5th grade I got a new teacher. She had me learn "Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair" and I thought it was such a stupid song that I quit the violin.
- Share a 7th random and or weird thing about yourself. I haven't trimmed the length of my beard in 2 years.
I'll not tag anyone. But if you choose to do a similar post go ahead and leave a comment and give me a link. Or don't. I promise I won't get mad.