Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sidebar updates

I have just made some minor changes to the list of links on the right sidebar. I visit most of the links regularly and I was noticing that several of them had not been updated in a long time.

Some of them are not only stale -- they're defunct. Many old friends have chosen to move on. So shall we. I hope you fare well Q-majiner and Truth Spelunker. Keep in touch Buppy.

I moved some links to a different list. Some friends have moved away from Purdue but are still blogging. So they are now in a more general links list.

And I've added a few links. On the Purdue list there are some new links a classmates blogs that I've recently uncovered.

And please note the addition of the Grant Barrett's Double-Tongued Dictionary and Mark Peters' Wordlustitude. Slang deserves our attention too no?

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found your site via link on another ling blogger, but I can't recall which ones, which is kinda the point, right? How do we keep track of all these linguistics bloggers? I make a recommendation on my blog, but who knows where it'll go. But thanks for taking the time to double check your blog roll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reaching out.

You can also contact me at wishydig[at]gmail[d0t]com.