Saturday, June 02, 2007

The sunn wil comme out...

I always thought Dan Quayle was unfairly ridiculed for his potato moment. First of all how many people have ever misspelled an easy word? Everyone I know. Consider also that the plural of potato does have an 'e' which could lead to some confusion when the poor guy was given a card on which someone else had spelled the singular potatoe.

And so I will downplay the importance of the following picture as well.



First of all Hillary Clinton did not create the banner. Second that's a common misspelling. (It took me a couple passes to understand what the joke was.) Third it's still pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the issue isn't spelling the word tomorrow but that the conference was actually to reveal new jobs for Tom Morrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they need you for press secretary Daniel. You're a rare combination of copy editor and spin doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reaching out.

You can also contact me at wishydig[at]gmail[d0t]com.