Friday, August 01, 2008

They're coming to take me away.

Blogger thinks I'm suspicious. Head over to the ridger's post to read the latest accusations aimed at us.

Some might believe that this is just the result of a blogger search-bot/sentinel covering a blog-block and thinking that all the mutual links are suspicious. But I suspect some more nefarious force.

I think someone's been naming names. The grammar police are pounding on our door and they're getting set to bust in with their gramrod.

Are you now or have you ever been a descriptivist or descriptivist sympathizer?

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. I got a note from the Neural Gourmet speculating that it was a bunch of lefty blogs, but not all the ones affected were political - and not all those were lefty. Your idea has merit.

    ps - Slings and Arrows is wonderful, isn't it? I hope you have Series Three (Lear) on order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a marvelous show? I will definitely continue to series 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder when they're going to shut down the spam blogger that took over my old Blogger address. I see the last post is from November, so maybe they've frozen it, but I still wish it were gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reaching out.

You can also contact me at wishydig[at]gmail[d0t]com.