Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cawffeh?

Does this sound all right to you?



I know most of my readers are American, but does that sound like a convincing British accent?

Before you decide to use the tutorial to infiltrate the London scene, read John Wells's simple and detailed explanation of where Tracy Goodwin gets it all wrong.

[Update: They say there's no such thing as bad press, as long as they spell your name right.



I think Ms Goodwin would prefer they mangle her name. My thanks to OSF for providing this link in the comments.
]

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Michael, you should check out this clip from the British TV show Graham Norton. The Brits don't think her accent is believable either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFqP186gVTE&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's hilarious. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reaching out.

You can also contact me at wishydig[at]gmail[d0t]com.